July 11, 2010

PUNK AND PISSED STORE

Searching around the internet for affordable horror t-shirts I discovered a new, hot, cool, fierce internet horror shop - PUNK AND PISSED.  Oh my God - they sell amazing cool stuff - Horror T-Shirts, Horror Movie buttons (of your favorite horror films) for 1.00 (small) 1.50 for large ones, Cloth punk and horror movies patches, light horror jackets, Messenger bags 9.99, Punk - Metal Shirts, crazy cool keychains, stickers, and all so damn cheap.  The shipping and handling is cheap, if you spend over 40 dollars - shipping is free.  Not only are they the most affordable punk and horror store around but they give you an extra little gift with your order.  NOW that is how you treat your customers. 

I just bought four horror movie T-shirts from PUNK AND PISSED - EVIL DEAD 2, NOSFERATU, DEAD ALIVE and DEMONS t-shirts and honestly, I could tell you the best t-shirts a horror fan ever had.  The print and texture of the shirt is great.  A very comfortable feel with the shirt.  I already washed my EVIL DEAD 2 shirt three times and is still in intact condition.  Since I just discovered this store believe me I will be pumping the PUNK AND PISSED fashions...
Visit WWW.PUNKANDPISSED.COM and get some great, cool stuff and deals.   Trust me you wont be disappointed.  This shop put many horror t-shirts shops to shame.  Many horror t-shirts companies these days charge you an arm and leg in our economic hard times.  PUNKANDPISSED rocks with the prices...

Sign up to their newsletter and receive Special Discount Codes and Information about new new Products and Sales

My Review for PUNK AND PISSED - THE BEST - 
A CLASSIC - FOUR SKULLS




No comments:

Post a Comment