November 26, 2009

SCREAM 4 - Another sequel in the making


Let me begin by telling all you readers HAVE A WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING. And I'm sorry I havent been here in a while I been away in vacation in the tropics, when I got back from vacation I got very sick and it wasnt a good one... Anyways, sequels are ahead in the horizon with SCREAM 4 - the rumors Wes Craven might be back, Neve Campbell as Sydney Prescott, Courtney Cox and David Arquette are back.  Kevin Williamson is writing the script.  I'm I happy that they making a fourth installment? I'm okay about it, as long as they bring Wes Craven, and the original cast I'm sweet with it.  As I been reading in other horror websites that they are bringing a new generation of teens and they planning to kill off the old fogies like Neve, Cox and David.  Killing Sydney Prescott is such a stupid absurd idea.  The Scream storylines surround all about Sydney's character.  Production begins in April 2010.    

No comments:

Post a Comment