October 21, 2009

I DONT WRITE REVIEWS FOR "SAW"




I HATE THE WHOLE "SAW" Series.  Why? Its so redundant, so tired - how many ways are they going to find to torture a person?  I dont care if the film makes 100 million at the box office, SAW will never be reviewed here.   I will never interview a SAW filmmaker here at EYEPUS.  I'm over the SAW series.  I saw part one and then part two and that was it for me.  Tired acting, stupidity, whatever...  A horror classic film like TRICK R' TREAT didnt get justice in a movie theatre, but a bullshit film like SAW 6 gets screen time. The world of film is so fucked up.  ASIAN HORROR CINEMA is better than the SAW series but it ends up on DVD.  But SAW gets screen time.  I believe SAW gets its stolen torture ideas from ASIAN HORROR CINEMA.

No comments:

Post a Comment